Thursday 31 May 2012

100pt Nomad Starter Army





Just my first 100 Point army up for next month.

I will have to proxy an Intruder for the Mobile Brigada and maybe a Zero for the extra Moderator to begin with.

I think this will be a good army to learn with. A tough Lt, 6 orders + 1 for Lt only, No camo and for the AD I will just ignore it and deploy the Tomcat as a regular.


 NOMADS
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

 GROUP 1 (Regs: 6/Irrs: 0):

  MOBILE BRIGADA Lieutenant MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife (43)
  4x MODERATOR Combi Rifle / Pistol, Electric Pulse (9)
  TOMCAT  Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife (19 | 0.5)

 98 Points | SWC: 0.5

ARMY CODE: eNozMFQ1NFQzVjOsMVEzwEoaqxmpGQIApZ0Iaw==
Army Infinity v.3.0. - http://www.devilteam.com





Looking forward to it.

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya,

    Now that I've met you and learnt that I had inadvertently being following fellow NZ gamers I thought I'd say hi.

    Looks good, definitely stay away from the more exotic rules for the first foray or so. If you guys have any rules queries feel free to send me a message.

    -(other) Garth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man so sorry! It doesn't email me when people comment so I have only seen this just now...

      Yeah, we only managed to have a few small games using the basic rules and a few tupperware containers and jam jars as ad hoc terrain; was embarrassing but fun!

      Haven't played since then, but have still been collecting the miniatures. Recently received a Lizard tag and the Corregidor starter which was cool.

      Anyhow, if you a back down this way, get Tarren and Cory to give me a yell and we can get some BSG games in too!

      Laters

      Garth

      Delete